Judo & Jujitsu Classes Available
Meet our Instructors:
Our Instructors take great pride in providing you with a safe and friendly learning environment.
- Owner & Founder
- Graduated Seneca College Coaching Techniques program. Coached elite level gymnastics for six years. Level 2 NCCP Judo Coach. Multiple disciplines including; 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido, 1st dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 1st dan black belt in Yoshin Ryu Jujitsu.
Sensei Seif Youssef
- Co-Owner, High Performance Sensei
- Seif began his judo career at the age of 7. He has been a member of National Judo Teams. He is a black belt and has been a competitor since 1998. Seif has been mentored by the 1984 Olympic Silver Medalist Mohamed Rashwan. He has been coaching since 2010 and is NCCP certified. He has coached over 20 medalists at the Canadian National Championships. He has created judokas from white belts to national gold medalists. Seif's motto is, "If it means something to you, fight for it. No giving up."
Sensei Victoria Brezgin
- Head Sensei
- Victoria is a Master of Sports in Judo and wrestling, an International Master of Sports in Sambo and is a certified Level 2 NCCP Judo Coach. She is a third dan black belt, a six-time National Champion and a member of the Ukrainian National team. She won numerous awards at European tournaments including 1st place at 1994 Sambo Team World Cup and 3rd place at 1998 Judo World Cup.
Sensei Keiko Miyazaki
Keiko is a third Dan Black Belt who has been practicing judo for over 40 years. Trained in Kodokan in Japan, she is a Bronze medalist in the All-Japan Championships. She was instrumental in introducing judo in Iran, teaching women exclusively in the country for 3 years during the 1980s.
Keiko is a licensed Kenbiki Therapist (jujutsu medicine) and a Registered Psychologist and junior high/high school teacher in Japan. She is committed to sharing the same traditional techniques to you that she learned from teachers who trained directly under Jigoro Kano, the founder of judo.
- Sensei Brent Uemura
- Brent is a third dan black belt and is both an experienced martial arts Instructor and competitor. He has competed in the Canadian National Judo Championships as well as in the World Junior Judo Championships. His father is 8th Dan, judo icon Sensei Goki Uemura.