Latest News & Events
Newsletter Sign Up
Welcome to Toronto Judo Kai
Welcome to the Toronto Judo Kai Club. We are officially registered withJudo Ontario as Thornhill Judo Kai , headed by Sensei Seif Youssef and Sensei Victoria Brezgin This Club is strongly supported by a solid coaching staff made up of technically sound and successful Black Belts, all of whom have competed either at the National or International level.
Toronto Judo Kai’s mission is to deliver the highest coaching standards possible to all members and to offer a nurturing place of trust, integrity, cooperation, sportsmanship and respect for others.
We will provide the opportunity for each person to learn and grow physically, mentally and to develop an indomitable spirit to gain the skills, confidence, perseverance, determination and discipline needed to maximize their potential through participation and excellence.
What makes us different from all the other clubs?
- Why that should matter to you
- Coaches who are members of Judo Ontario are NCCP Level 2 & 3 Certififed. They have received First Aid and CPR training and are highly qualified. They have been registered with police services and a background check has been run on them.
- Club members can compete at all government sanctioned events, including the Nationals, and all competitions leading up to them. If your club is not a member, you can't compete.
- All members of the Club are insured against injury above what OHIP pays. Judo Ontario offers many seminars to their members throughout the year.
Many clubs will tell you that they are members of Judo Ontario, but you should check for yourself. Here is proof of our membership to Judo Ontario. Check here to see if other clubs in the area claiming to be members of Judo Ontario actually are.
- Compare our Certified Level 2 & 3 coaches credentials against other clubs. You will agree that they are more than capable of coaching you or your child.